Tuesday 5 September 2017

Tama-Chan Tuesday


Tama-Chan: It's Tuesday already? And September already? I think that time passes more quickly when #1 is here!

The weather is still nice and each morning, I wait for my breakfast to be served al fresco, on the windowsill leading to the cat run:


During the day, I quite enjoy sitting at the window in the guest room, watching happenings both indoors and out!


Of an evening, I like to take it easy on my chair in the living room, indulging in the  occasional head dangle:


Later in the evening, we have treat time in #1's bedroom and there too, I have my very own place, where I wait:


Life is as it should be, full of relaxing moments with those you love!

10 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are having a nice week, with #1 around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was a short summer, right? we have rain since sunday, but that's ok, I can snuggle with the mama and I can leave mighty fine pawprints everywhere >:O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good to have so many nice places to hang out during the day.
    Good too that you are enjoying time with #1 :)
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tama, while it is fun to be with your loved ones...sometimes after a long weekend, it's nice to be back at work...hehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so nice to see you Tama, you sure look happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happiness! Such a treat to have #1 home. Enjoy her while you can.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Agreed, mum and I did lots of relaxing today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And you do all of those special moments so well, Tama.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  9. You sure like to move around during the day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.