Thursday 7 September 2017

Tommy's Thankful Thursday


Tommy: Woofs, everyone! I am very thankful that #1 has been around these past few days. But she keeps looking at me and asking" Tommy, how am I going to be able to do what I have to do between now and next Tuesday?" You see, she is leaving for England on Tuesday morning, and won't be back until Saturday morning, and there is a long to do list between now and then, plus a client who will take up all of Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and on Monday, the Big V is going for his follow-up endoscopy. So, you see where she is at? You may be wondering how she can keep up with the blog? Well, she says it helps keep her sane! And the other thing that keeps her sane is taking me for my walks.

There are so many burrs in the fields that we have been to my local castle twice the past couple of days. It's a burr-free zone! For once, there were no ugly flyers stuck on the beautiful old door, so she took a photo of me in front of it!


Needless to say, I always have my ball with me, even when I go to the chateau!


This, by the way is the chateau!


In other news, I went out to lunch with #1 and had a relaxing time:


 And I still get to go in my field!


Lots to be thankful for!

8 comments:

  1. Tommy, it is a good thing #1 has you to get her out for a while so she can clear her mind a bit.
    Good too that that pawsome chateau is a burr free zone ;)
    We are glad the blog keeps her sane as we love seeing all of you at poupounette central :)
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Tommy, #1 sounds crazy busy! I'm glad you are helping keep her sane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that are a lot things to do... and we hope for good results of da endoscopy.... I agree it is good to have balls when you go to a chateau... in case a ghost lives there LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your out n' about sure looked like fun Tommy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure are doing a lot to help keep #1 sane Tommy. Our mom is jealous of the history, like your castle, that you have around you. How nice that you get to visit it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tommy, #1 is so lucky to have such a great dog like you to keep her sane. We hope she gets everything done before her trip next week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are the perfect dog in every way, Tommy. So sweet and loving and so filled with joy! You'll get #1 through this hectic time. That's what best friends do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.